A complete review of the Natural Form Health Series Euro Mattress.
No electricity required:
Get ready to cut the cord when you sleep on a Natural Form mattress. Unlike other popular air mattresses, such as ReST and Sleep Number, Natural Form is the only adjustable air mattress we know of without the need for a pump or power cords. In fact, Natural Form’s manufacturing facility is powered 100% by solar panels, with any extra energy being distributed locally. See how Natural Form stacks up against in the competition in a side-by-side comparison of top adjustable air beds.
A self-adjusting wool mattress:
The Health Series Euro has a luxurious hypoallergenic merino wool topper that naturally assists with temperature balancing. It is constructed with memory foam and their patented Helix air pods to self-adjust to your body. It’s CertiPUR-US and Greenguard certified, meaning there are no harmful cancer-causing chemicals or agents. So if you’re looking for a natural mattress that is self-adjusting, this could be for you.
- Cover: Soft merino wool that can be removed and washed. This layer is great for temperature balancing
- 4” CertiPUR Hi-resiliency memory foam
- 30-80 cross-connected air pods, depending on the size: adjustable air pods that will conform to your body when pressure relief is needed.
Natural Forms Euro mattress has a natural cooling feel because of the top layer of merino wool. It offers good edge support and very little motion transfer, an important feature for couples!
Pricing, Return Policy and Warranty:
Natural Form offers a 100 night sleep trial with Queen’s starting at $3499. If you don’t like the bed, they will give you a 100% refund and arrange for pick up, or donate it to a local charity at no cost to you. Shipping is free in the lower 48 states and there is an option for White Glove delivery. Lastly, a 10-year Full Replacement Limited Warranty is included, any defects under warranty will be replaced or repaired free of charge during that time.
- Adjustable firmness
- Natural mattress: CertiPUR and Greenguard Certified
- Natural temperature balancing benefits and fire retardant with wool topper
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Hypoallergenic and anti-fungal
- It’s expensive (Queen’s start at $3499)
- Dial adjustment only offers a medium firm to firm feel
- Online purchase not available, you have to call to make a purchase
- All sleepers who prefer a medium firm to firm mattress
- Couples who prefer different firmness settings
- Those looking for a natural mattress
Thank you to Natural Form, for gifting us this bed for review. As always, all thoughts and opinions expressed in our reviews are our own. We hold an affiliate relationship with this company which means if you purchase a bed through the link above, ASL Reviews will receive a small percentage of that sale (at no cost to you). This helps us with the costs of website maintenance and video production. We thank you for your support!