Ghostbed Mattress review
- Back and combination sleepers
- Hot sleepers
- Couples, Ghostbed provides excellent motion isolation.
Type – Combination Foam
Firmness – Medium
Sleep Trial – 101 Night
Warranty – 20-year
Shipping – Free Shipping & Returns
In This Article
Up to 40% Off
Discount in Cart
40% Off Adjustable Base Bundles
Discount in Cart
Up to 50% OFF
Inside the GhostBed Brand
The GhostBed is an excellent choice for someone looking for an affordable gel infused memory foam mattress. Made in the US, this mattress stands out for it’s affordability and excellent value. Compared to other memory foam and latex mattresses that are CertiPUR-US, the Ghostbed is one of the least expensive. You can also rest assured that they will take good care of you. Research shows that GhostBed has excellent customer service and they pride themselves on delivering the best possible service to you with a hassle free return policy.
Owner, Marc Werner, comes from a family of inventors, the same family who created the aluminum and fiberglass ladder. After being unable to find a comfortable mattress, Marc decided to create one for himself. He founded Nature’s Sleep in 2001 and after 10 years of making beds, the online only “Bed-In-A-Box,” GhostBed, was introduced, a nod to his childhood fear of ghosts under his bed.
Ghostbed Mattress Review on YouTube
- The cover is a stretchy blend of polyester and viscose: This maximizes the cooling features of the next layer.
- 1.5” Aerated synthetic Dunlop latex foam: The Dunlop latex provides a cool, breathable surface it is also aerated for optimal air circulation.
- 2” Cooling gel memory foam: The gel memory foam has open cells which keeps the sleeper cool throughout the night.
- 7.5” High density base foam: The high density foam creates a great durable base for the mattress, as well as support for proper spinal alignment.
Ghostbed Firmness & Feel
- Temperature balancing
- Great customer service record
- Ghostbed is more than just mattresses: they offer bedding, furniture and bundles
Ghostbed Mattress Purchase Details
They offer a 101 day trial period but ask that you try the bed for at least 30 days, if you decide to return it after this period they will pick the bed up and donate it.
They offer a 20 year warranty, which is longer than the industry standard. The first 10 years are non-prorated and then prorated for the remainder of the warranty.
Ghostbed offers FREE shipping and returns.
How Much does Ghostbed Cost?
A queen-sized Ghostbed costs $1195 before discount. See our coupon in sidebar for the latest discounts or visit our mattress deals and discounts. Ghostbed works with Affirm to offer financing with as low as 0% APR.
Nolah Original 10″
38 X 75
38 X 80
54 X 75
60 X 80
76 X 80
72 X 84
72 X 84
GhostBed Mattress Review Conclusion
We recommend the Ghostbed mattress if:
- You’re a back or combination sleeper.
- You want a mattress with excellent cooling benefits.
- A great warranty and return policy are high on your priority list.
Ghostbed might not be the right fit if:
- You prefer a traditional innerspring or coil mattress.
- Might be too firm for light weight side sleepers, or those who prefer a softer mattress
The GhostPillow is soft, yet supportive and by far one of the best foam pillows we have tested thus far. My wife is a side sleeper and often has problems with pillows being too hard, causing her to wake up with ear pain due to the stiffness of the pillow. However, she found that other pillows are often too soft, lacking proper support and causing her to sink in too much. The GhostPillow is the perfect in between, not too hard, not too soft and is just the right height for a side sleeper.
- Cover: Ghost Ice fabric, which is cool to the touch, allowing the cooling materials underneath to work effectively
- Inner cover: Aerated mesh
- Phase Changing Material: a gel layer that is temperature balancing. It has microcapsules that store and release energy. This works with the body to cool it down, by storing excess heat. When the body is cool it releases the stored heat to regulate your temperature all night.
- Support core: gel memory foam that is aerated for additional breathability
Pricing, Return Policy and Warranty Of The GhostPillow
The GhostPillow has a limited 5 year warranty. Like the mattress, they offer a 101 day trial period, they only ask that you try the pillow for at least 30 days before deciding to return it.